Broken Doll Make Up TutorialJanuary 12, 2015
Ok I know it's super late
This tutorial was supposed to be published at Last Halloween but unfortunately my laptop broke down 3 times repeatedly and I kept losing the files or unable to work on my laptop. The file however was saved by Elle's laptop so I still can do this now, but it's super late so I deeply apologise
This is meant to be collaboration with Elle & Jess as our Halloween collab. However Jess couldn't join our last minute collab, and I couldn't even finish it on time. Elle had published her own version long before though, you can read it here . Make up tutorial is really difficult to film by yourself, so I record Elle's version, while Elle helped me to do mine
I think this collab is kinda messy and horror, as expected of Halloween wtf. We faced so many problems
- We used Elle's DSLR to film, and it is "memory card is full" many times
- Not to mention the battery shuts down many times so we had to charge - shoot - charge - shoot
- Later Elle mentioned that her battery seemed to be broken wtf, but luckily it turned out NOT
- I bumped into her lightings set wtf not broken though but we had heart attack
- Elle & Jess mirror was broken to pieces during the shooting FOL [fuck our life]
- We had to shoot it until dawn, just for a few minutes of tutorial!!!
- My laptop broke down 3 times, files kept missing & I had to pay a lot for the service
- I left my fav Japanese shoes at Jess' car and we kept forgetting this lol
and maybe more stuffs, but I forget lol
However it's fun to do this with Elle. Even though this collab is very last minute!! ><
You can watch the video tutorial HERE
Btw a lot of people mentioned this is Annabelle inspired make up, but to be honest, I haven't even watched the movie yet
I did this because I was inspired by Japanese Vlogger, Sasaki Asahi. She did this last Halloween. Super love her!
I hope for our next collab to come up soon!