Recap of 2014 and Resolutions in 2015January 02, 2015
Oh hi everyone!! Happy New Year 2015 for you!! I can't believe that the time passed so quickly and now we're in 2015 already. During New Year I went to karaoke with my bestie and we sang songs from around 2005 and it still looks & sounds new for me. And I realise it's like 10 years ago then I feel old (-___-)
Btw as you notice that I have been having my holiday for quite a long time.. Pardon me because when most of my friends waiting for the graduation or after the graduation, they already had a long holiday while for me I ran back and forth working on a lot of things. Even a friend of mine had 5 months holiday before she started working lol
Now at the end of the year, I had a long holiday and nothing much to do besides recharging my own energy to keep pursuing goals later on. Usually I always have no job during end of year, or Lebaran. I guess it's because most of the companies have their own projects / holidays so I also had no job from them lol And since I have not really put make up on and take any selfie pics worth to share, so I just put my candid pic :x
- Become the Ambassador of Cool Japan Project - Google for 100 Tokyo, along with other top bloggers such as Xiaxue, Cheesie, QiuQiu, Camille, Tricia, Laureen, etc! We had a pleasant trip together and so proud that I am the only representative from Indonesia
- Had my birthday celebrated in Bali with my friends. It's such a good thing to go there after years!
- Produced my own indie beauty brand named Starry Light. Right now Starry Light is focused on invisible magic eye tape, but I am doing my best to expand the products!
- Graduated from University. Finally.. Just.. FINALLY!!! T____T
- Went for another business trip in Japan, and the only highlight during the business trip is I had chance to visit Tokyo Disney Sea again. LOVE LOVE! I think I look the prettiest in 2014 during my trip in Disney Sea, my mom said so too. Because maybe I reach the peak of happiness lol
- Became the spokesperson for The Body Shop Indonesia during Jakarta Fashion Week Campaign, speaker for Japan Foundation, and invited to Taiwan for Vidal Sassoon event. All in one post! <3
- Visited Osaka and Tokyo for Pocky Day. I was invited by Glico for a refreshing and enjoyable trip there! Also it's my first time in Osaka too :D
- Also I had my first debut for a mini-drama series in Indonesian TV Show, named Kokoro no Tomo Pop Season 2! I will appear for 3 episodes and to be honest I was so nervous memorising all the lines -__- Also I had my thread lift done during that time and so my face becomes kinda stiff lol #Excuse . It will be aired on February this year, stay tuned
All in all I don't as much as I did in 2013, but my excuse is because I focused on the first half of the year for my thesis and graduation, hence I was only quite productive on the later half. But I am so happy that I finally graduated from school life!
And although it's not as many as 2013, I managed to go on a few trips! 3 trips to Japan, 1 to Bali, and 1 to Taipei. Life is always getting better I know I need to blog more about beauty, travel to japan, and taiwan, that I have been delaying for such a while. I just hope that I can move my lazy hands and start editing thousands of pictures available on my laptop soon.. My bed is calling me so I must go
I was sleeping at 11 p.m last night and woke up out of nowhere at 2 a.m. So I cooked myself some instant noodle and wished to sleep. By the time I wrote this it's already 7.30 a.m and I CANT SLEEP DUHHH
Ok I'm re-reading NANA again so I hope I would fall asleep as I'm reading it..
Oh I almost forgot, here's my resolution in 2015 =
- Go to Japan again, of course! I just can't get enough of it
- Bring my mom to Japan with me :D She always wants to tag along
- Go to other countries besides Japan, either for job or leisure is fine!
- GROW MY HAIR, Damn hair why you grow so slow!
- Lose my weight -__- I hibernated and ate too much this winter
- Expand Starry Light products
- Start drawing mangas illustration again. I need to start doing my lost hobby :)
- Be more active on social medias and youtube
- Be prettier, HAHAHA
- Living happier and happier each day
- Earn more and more money so I can save more to my goal!
- Make sure my on-going projects are in success!!
- And much better if I can make more projects as well yeay!
- Spend more time in social life
- Gets a new camera!!
- Provides more interesting contents on my blog and social media accounts
- It's been in my list for 22 years but damn, I want a nice caring boyfriend lol
Ok sound pathetic now :x
I'm going to sleep now! And once again
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015