2013 moved in a blink and now we're hours away from 2014. What have you done in 2013? Did you guys reach your goal yet, or do you have any regret on this year?
But at least, have you had fun?
I had so many memorable events, even more than 2012, which were some not even blogged here
But in case you wanna know what I have done so far this year
The biggest gift in this year is I am able to come to Japan 5 TIMES this year, and experience ALL Seasons
- Going to Japan on my own!! And experience homestay at Shintaro-nii's house for a month. After saving hard, I made my dream comes true! It happened from 30th December - End of January. A month of travel. From Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Mie, Ise, Kyoto, Gifu.
- Sponsored trip to Tokyo as Indonesia Kawaii Leader, by NHK Kawaii International. Were invited along with other Kawaii Leaders, Kaila, Eva Cheung, Marie Zannou, and Mio Mio. First time being a model in Japan too for Harajuku Kawaii Matsuri, where big names such as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, T.M.Revolution, Scandal, and others appeared! Happened in April.
- Came to Tokyo to become a model for Marble Wonderland Collection. Second time catwalk on Japanese Runway. Along with other Asia Influencers such as Alodia and Judy Chou. Other big names such as Misako Aoki and Hikari Shiina, Nakagawa Juria, Hirari Ikeda, and so on were also making appearance. Happened in August
- Student Exchange via JENESYS 2.0 in Entertainment Category, representing Indonesian Youth. It's Japanese Embassy project and I visited Tokyo and Fukuoka for it! Learning about Japanese Entertainment Industry during October
- Became Cofesta Ambassador of Indonesia for Cool Japan Project. Came to Tokyo to attend Fashion Show Events and such with other Ambassador and Influencers. Elle & Jess, Miyake, Alodia, and Beckii.
Other interesting events are =
- I cut my hair short after years growing it. Simply cos my hair was pretty much damaged.. Though majority of you like it, but I still prefer my long hair hehe..
- Became AFA Indonesia 2013 Main Host along with Danny Choo. My first time hosting a big event [usually it's only Beauty Class]. I also met new friends such as Kaname, Reika, Richfield, and so on. Working together with many Anisong Artists, such as Aya Hirano, May'N, BabyMetal, Kalafina, Flipside, and of course, T.M.Revolution again. I also came to AFASG just to play with everyone and watch his concert hehe
- Had a summer holiday with my university friends and mom to Thailand. Did some shopping and ate nice foods, and met with some bloggers there as well!
- Did Beauty Demo & Workshops a few times this year. On my own, Collaboration, or got called by events. Spreading Japanese Make Up more and more~!
In fact, I honestly think I didn't do much, especially in Indonesia. Because of traveling back and forth to Japan, I had awful schedule to maintain. Especially because usually I only knew about me going to Japan around a month before I fly. Not to mention I have to take care of my school as well so, I dont think I had reproduced good results
And also though I have come to Japan 5 times, but the only holiday that I feel is only the first one. Simply because for the rests, I had to follow schedules and couldn't see much. And the times when I came wasn't good. For Spring I couldn't see Sakura. For Summer, I couldn't see fireworks and wear yukata or go to Matsuri. For Fall, I couldn't see the leaves change its colour
So in fact, I didn't know what I was even doing there wtf -____-
It's not that I'm trying to be ungrateful, but if you have traveled to a place just for a job not for holiday, you'll know the pain..
So to make up of my regrets, here are my future goal next year =
Do something even bigger with my blog. Bigger.. and Bigger.. I want to be a full time blogger after I graduate. I will make it come true.. Hopefully... lol
A girl can dream, right? ^.^
How about your goal ?
Do you know by writing down your wish and goal, it can help you to achieve it faster and better??
Try doing it, also on your blog. And if you do so, let me know so I can read yours!!