Ama-chan NHK Morning Drama ReviewMarch 08, 2014
（‘ jjj ’）
"Amano Aki (Nounen Rena) is a high school student who came back to her mother's hometown at Iwate, Tohoku. Along with her mother, Amano Haruko (Koizumi Kyoko) who ran away from this small town 20 years ago, they decide to live with Aki's Grandma who is an Ama-san, or female diver. Aki was a gloomy kid in Tokyo but she began to change herself as she aspired to be an Ama-san. But the path to become an Ama is not easy, she has to start by becoming apprentice first and fight against her mom's objection when she's trying to pursue her dream" - Summary by Stella
- It features the beauty of Tohoku, a remote area of Japan that not so many people know
- It has uni, uni, and uni! I freakin wanna have uni now! LOL
- It shows the pride of japanese people in the job they love, in this case, focusing on being an ama
- It has many topics in one drama so everyone can enjoy! It tells about love story, dreams, friendship, family, idols, food, and entertainment business. It's all made into one whole package that is synchronised between each other
- Good songs! I cannot stop singing Shiosai no Memories!
- Good twist about drama and reality. It implicitly talks about the real stuffs in Japan. We have something like GMT47 instead of AKB48 hahaha! Also about body decoy in entertainment industry hmmm
- Each character has their own personality. Not to mention the good side and the bad side of every human and that's what makes each character seems to be alive and relatable to everyone
- It will show you idol's life too.. uhmm... no spoiler. Just, watch! ;D
- Showing how Tohoku people tries to move on after the earthquake. Learn about life better, and show grateful of your own life. And no spoiler as well, you just have to watch haha
- It is social phenomenon. Don't say that you're a japanese lover if you don't know what is HOT in japan right now!
- It talks about every day life that every one can have. It features our real life problem and also about good messages about how to handle about it and such. So to say, the story is very relatable to the audience. Although the setting might be different, but you can grasp the message behind it!
- It has indonesian subtitle! Understand more about what they're saying, as indonesia is our main language! So you can enjoy it without using your brain too much lol Sometimes I get sick with english haha
- No buffering needed! We know how slow indonesia internet is and by having the show on our own TV, it's much better than waiting the buffer on our pc
- Better quality of picture and sound! Wakuwaku Japan offers high quality pictures and sound from their shows because well, on internet it is compressed. So I do really believe that for those of you who want to enjoy Ama-chan to the fullest is better to watch it on your own TV
In fact I have deleted many things on this post so you guys wont be sick with it lol but hey! I like it so I want YOU to like it too, ego much? XD
Ama-chan airs every Monday to Saturday from 07.00 - 07.15
From Monday to Saturday at 09.00 - 09.15
From Monday to Sunday on 15.00-15.15
So there's no reason to NOT watch it because it is aired 3 times a day! ^.^ You can adjust your schedule to fit which time suits you best!
For me it's usually at 7 because I woke up early hahaha!
Do let me know when you're watching it too!
* Post ini berpartisipasi dalam WAKUWAKU JAPAN *