My Giveaway WinnersDecember 26, 2012
- They love me because I stay the way i am, always state honestly if i do like the products or not --- > Thank you! Thank you!
- They hate my simple blog layout LOL and want something more vibrant and colourful --- > Ermm.. I changed my layout this time, what do you think? Got some cute icons too in my blog post now.. I still prefer simple layout though
- They pity my hair ---> ermm.. thanks? T_T
- They feel that I am very hard working, and it inspires them to become better too in person ---> MY HONOR!!! ( )/
- They want me to blog more ---> and i was like "wtf, didn't I blog a lot already??" Some even asked me to blog like 3 times review a day, you want to kill my face ha?
- They ask how come I can try so many products, wont I get skin problem? --> Seeing other mails demanding product reviews, and now some concern about me. Now I am confused
- More local beauty product reviews --> I am sorry, local brands dont suit my face, their eyeliners and lipsticks are ok, but the foundations are meh they're too thickkkkk too. But I'll see if there's some local products worth to try
- More tutorials --> buy my book
- Make blog posts in Indonesia --> In fact, I always state how i do not like writing in indo, because of so many factors. "I" in indo has so many types, saya, aku, gue, etc. And so are other words. It is, more difficult, and can be taken as very very different meaning, contrary to english English is in fact, simpler, and I have been writing blogs for about 8 years in english. It's just, I am too used to, writing in english.. Also if I do not write in english, my english ability will be going worse [my speaking has been worse and worse], annddd.. my blog isn't only read by Indonesian.. English is the universal language, so yeah :( tapi aku udah masukin google translate di pojokan kiri atas blog post, jadi kalau kalian gak ngerti soal postingannya, ditranslate aja yah ke indo :D