2012 in One Post + 2013 ResolutionDecember 30, 2012
- L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour Concert in Indonesia I watched my favorite band ever, L'Arc~en~Ciel, on the first row, VIP ticket, and even I screamed at Hyde and I think he saw me *delusional* wtf I've been loving this band for almost 10 years and they're the first concert that I attend to
- 1st Vlog for Seoul Day 1 Being invited to South Korea by Etude House, and have a not-so-wonderful-trip-cos-of-rude-Koreans, but tried my best to enjoy the trip to the fullest
- A Lot Of Publications o.o Featured on a lot of magazines, including made appearance on Detik.com where my mom's so proud of it and prints the articles to spread wtf
- 2nd appearance on Local Tv Appeared twice on National TV, on Trans TV and ANTV
- Jakarta Beauty Class Report + Lampung Beauty Class... Held my first beauty class in Jakarta, followed by other cities such as Lampung and Surabaya
- Your Best Indonesia Beauty Blog Won the best fashion & beauty blog ver. Axis Blog Award 2012, best achievement in my blogging life
- Sale Amal Komunitas Make Up & Beauty Indonesia Had my first charity sale along with support from members of Komunitas Make Up & Beauty Indonesia
- Japan I am coming!! At last, survived and managed to earn enough money for holiday in Japan, something that I had never thought I could do it in age 20..
- I made my first book! I always thought that I would make a manga book or a fiction novel when I was a child, but now I make a make up book
Okay, so all are my achievements through blogging, but L'Arc~en~Ciel concert is in fact out of context sorry, but i adore them so much so obviously must put it on my list hahaha..
Overall I think I did quite good job in my life on this year, but I still think that I should do more :x
So I am gonna have my 2013 resolutions soon
But the main point is, I cannot achieve all thise things without you guys!! [Exclude the L'arc en ciel concert]
So I am very very THANKFUL toward every single one of you who made all this thing happen. I dont know why I am so blessed to have so many nice readers T_____T
I may not be the prettiest, nor the smartest in english, nor even the best in make up T___T
I can list you other bloggers that are far better than me, but truly, thank you for staying with me all this year, although I am very imperfect person.. But your supports mean a lot. And I will keep improving myself, and my blog, to let you enjoy this more and more, so you will get addicted to it
Anyway, I also want to make a goal for myself in 2013... Last year goals are achieved almost completely, so let's see what 2013 will bring to me
- Get more job offers, and earn more money
- Pay for my family trip in Summer, I think Bali?
- Promote my book and make it success
- Open more beauty classes
- Blog more, as most of you demand..
- Go overseas at least once again this year, even better, Japan again
- Finish the installment payment of my stuffs T_T
- Achieve better scores in uni, or at least, not make it below than my current score
- Finish all the projects that I am handling right now, successfully
- Become a better blogger, and person
- And, Live this life to the fullest happily, I just wanna be happy
Hmm I think my goal in life is not very high lol just standart hahaha...
Well to be honest since in 2012 I watched L'Arc en Ciel and Miyavi, I wish next year I could watch either GACKT, Ayumi Hamasaki, or Big Bang [missed this one T_T cos no money at that time] !! I want to watch Arashi but it is impossible...
Btw, I think I am gonna post a lot of useless posts while I am in Japan, you know, just spamming my blog with all the cute things there
Who knows I may post like 3 times a day, like food, so this blog can be your appetizer
But for now, good bye, and THANK YOU!!
By the time you read this post, I am probably somewhere on plane, on my way to Japan
Oh yes tokyo!!!
May end up kissing haneda's security wtf
I'm scheduling this post so you can read it although I am not present LOL