Seoul Day 6 & 7 - Last!December 25, 2012
- Travel by subway is the easiest and cheapest way. One way costs you around 1000won, which is like 1,5USD..
- Taxi is not expensive in Korea, it is around same price with Jakarta, but subway is more preferred, unless you're lost
- Shopping clothes in Korea isn't as cheap as I thought, the only place I can recommend is Ewha University, Sophie and I bought most of our stuffs there..
- For cosmetic lovers, Myeong Dong is your place. They have A LOT of cosmetic stores there. Even there are 7 Etude House stores in that area
- It is quite difficult to haggle in Korea, and the sellers are mostly rude too. so dont bother to
- Koreans dont speak english that well, but most of sellers can speak Mandarin or Japanese a little.. Just hope that you wont need to ask anyone for direction that much, as most of them won't help you
- Korean food usually cost you around 6-7USD per portion. But most of them have big portion, so if you go with your friend, you can share the food!
- Hotel in Korea is not that expensive. Sophie and I booked love hotel as it's cheaper too, and it costs us like, 80USD per night? You can look around agoda.com , as we were looking our hotel from them
- The sign systems have english, so worry not, you will be able to read it! Like on subway, they write the place's name in alphabet too, along with Hangul